BOM banner

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

When I got up this morning mom and Chris were already in the living room. They said that they had been watching the leaves fall off the trees across the street at Smith's. Yesterday was shirt sleeve weather. When I got up at 8am it was 20 degrees.

I got bundled up and went out to take pictures. I found some frost designs on a couple of cars that I thought were really cool looking.





Came back in and started our Thanksgiving meal. Many things to be thankful for this year. Grateful for our home and jobs. Grateful for the gospel and our family. Although from the expressions in this picture, not very grateful for a picture taking mother!






Here are pictures of the back porch and driveway. I don't think that the guys were real grateful for the falling leaves today either. :)










Here are the trees across the street almost barren at the end of the day.




No comments: