BOM banner
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Christmas Day
Traditional picture of the kids coming into the room on Christmas morning. I know that they are getting big, but can't seem to stop.
Santa Clause brought both of the boys mountain bikes this year. Ann wanted one too, so Thomas and Jer and we both went in and got her a purple mountain bike. Nathan's is red and CJ's grey. They were really surprised I think.
CJ had given us a list of several things that he wanted, but Nathan kept saying that he didn't want anything. Nathan lost his DS on the trip to Virginia last year. I finally suggested that we get him another one. Chris thought that he had grown out of that stage, but didn't have any other ideas. Nathan played on it all day and seemed to love it. Score! I love it when that happens. We were glad that it wasn't a dud gift.
Shadow got a bone, which he chewed on all day and took everywhere with him in the house. I guess he was afraid we would take it away.
This is what the living room looks like on Christmas Day. Other than picking up the paper, no one has to put anything away. One of my gifts to my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment