BOM banner

Friday, February 25, 2011

Ann's Home

Ann's home for a short visit. We haven't had her home since last summer. She couldn't get away for the holidays because of work. Chris and I both took the day off work. We went out to breakfast at IHOP. Chris and Ann both live it. We had a great breakfast and just caught up.


Afterwards we went over to the Dixie center. They had a genealogy conference going. We walked through the vendor booths and saw some cool stuff. Chris bought a couple of things. I saw one thing that I thought was great. It was a handheld scanner for photos and documents out in the field. It was only about $100. It would be great to take with us to Ireland.

Came home and Ann went to visit with friends. Time is so short and lots to do.

No comments: