BOM banner
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Spring Art Festival
We went over to the Art Festival today. You never know what you are going to find.
As we were walking up and down the aisles, Chris saw a couple with a wolf. He couldn't stop staring. He was so jealous. We stopped and talked to them for a few minutes. She said that this is the first one that she has ever had. It is the best dog ever. He loves to be with them and is as sweet as can be. Very obedient. They bought her up in northern Utah. I guess there is a breeder up there. One of the things to think about. Chris wants a wolf so badly.
These guys were using chalk and doing this cool piece on the sidewalk while everyone walked around them.
Loved this sculputure. It seemed as if part of it was made from recycled stuff.
This was the most amazing piece from the day. This artist sculpts them out of clay and then paints his pieces. This was my favorite. I am so sorry that I can't remember his name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment