Chris and I went over to the art festival with Nathan. We had only done one row when he got a phone call. He was supposed to be at work. Evidently he looked at the wrong week. We ran him home and then went back.
Here are a few things that I liked. This is a wood inlaid mirror. They had several different ones and they were beautiful.
This was one of the metal sculptures sprinkled around.
These were beautiful too. They were bonsai trees made if metal and rocks.
Metal shoes! Chris asked why someone would make these. I thought they were really cute. They would be a great gift for a shoe lover.
Chris and I spent some time in a photography booth. The photos were done by a couple. Lot of flowers and landscapes. Chris said that when he retires he would like to take up photography like me. Then we could spend weekends doing photo shoots together. That was a surprise. I didn't know he was interested in photography. It would be so fun to do together.




No comments:
Post a Comment