BOM banner

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blessings

The boys went back to school today, but Chris woke up with a scratchy throat and coughing. By the time he came home he had the body aches to go with it.

He had a dentist appointment last week for the first time in about 25 years. He HATES dentists. The military did a number on him, and then there is the needle issue. One of the board of directors of the bank is a dentist. He finally talked him into coming in. The evaluation found a wisdom tooth that didn't get pulled with the rest for his mission. It was starting to rot and has to come out. His oral surgery is scheduled for tomorrow. He is petrified, and wants to back out. He asked Cameron Hansen to come over and give him a blessing so he could go through with it. He also asked that he could fight off the flu that he is getting.

I grabbed a pair of jeans to wear to work this morning, and all day they just felt like they fit different. The pockets were gaping a little even though the waist was loose. They even seemed a little short, but I didn't know why. I laughed so hard when I took them off tonight to put my pajamas on. They were CJ's jeans! I can't belive I wore them all day and didn't notice. Even better,I got into my youngest son's jeans. Wahoo!

No comments: