BOM banner

Monday, October 5, 2009

Lizard Family

I had a doctor's appointment with the podiatrist this afternoon. I got out of the car and noticed two lizards on the left side of the rock in front of my car. I took out my phone to take a picture. As I tried to creep closer without startling them I saw a third one join. They were almost the same size. It surprised me. I have never seen more than two at a time anywhere. I took the first picture, and started looking a little closer. There were two baby ones on the right side. I couldn't believe it 5 lizards on one rock. I think that there was another one, down on the left side. I saw movement, but it didn't show.
I guess this lizard family decided on an afternoon of sun basking. Storing up the heat for winter. How cool!

No comments: