Tonight is Nathan's birthday party. I left work an hour early so I could help him with a few things. We went over to Red Box and rented some movies for the boys to watch.
One of the boys called and needed to be picked up. His mom had gone to work and forgotten he had the party. We picked him up and Landon was only a few blocks away. He was waiting for his mom to come home. We pulled up just as she did. She saw Nathan get out from behind the wheel and I saw her job drop. She couldn't believe that he was driving. He is the first one to drive of all his friends.
We got to the house and he had friends waiting for him. They started watching a movie. About 6:00 I went and got the 5 pizzas I ordered for dinner. They ate real fast and then were back down stairs. One of the boys brought their X-Box. There were two game systems and the computer going at the same time. Chris and I have stayed up stairs. We have heard a lot of laughing, so they are having a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment