Chris and CJ went to the first football game for Dixie High this afternoon. They had a discussion about CJ playing football. CJ said he wanted to go out for football again. Chris told him that they wouldn't put him on the team. He hasn't played at all, and by freshman year most of these boys have played a min of a couple of years. If he had stayed on the team a couple of years ago it wouldn't be a problem.
CJ mentioned that practices were starting for a rugby team. He thought that he might start going out for that. Chris and I are all for it. Hopefully he will enjoy it. They are starting practices now to learn the rules and condition. It is a Spring sport and the games will start in Mar or April. I guess Chris and I need to learn about this new sport.
No comments:
Post a Comment