BOM banner

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Driving a Truck to AZ


Here is the truck packed and ready to go.  CJ washed the windows while I gased up.  We had a very easy trip down to Arizona.  Just one minor detail.  We couldn't get the speedometer to work.  I just stayed behind truckers all the way down and didn't go any faster than the traffic.  And we prayed that we wouldn't get pulled over!!

CJ was the only one that would go.  Nathan said he didn't want to miss two days of school.  That never seems to bother CJ. :) 

We got to grandma's house and I called Ann.  She came over and ate dinner with us.  She is supposed to get the key in the morning.  We are going to meet her over there about 10am.

I told Ann about the truck speedometer and she said "Mom, they have an app for that."  She looked for just a minute and downloaded on for me on my phone.  Sure enough it works.  I never even thought about that.  Technology!



No comments: