BOM banner

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Day

Chris took the initiative this morning and took all of the Christmas stuff down. As much as I love it, by New Years I'm ready to see it go. It's nice to have more room.

I had to go into to work today for a couple if hours. We are running payroll tomorrow and I wasn't ready. Too much to do when one of us is gone. I came home and the boys and I checked movie times for "Les Mis". It came out Christmas Day and I really wanted to see it.

There were two 30 second scenes. One not so bad that I was expecting. The other I wasn't. There was no reason for it at all. Overall I thought it was excellent. Nathan really liked it. CJ said it was okay, but he wasn't that into it.

We went across the parking lot and got Costa Vida for dinner.

No comments: