BOM banner

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hit and Run Ann

Ann came home briefly tonight. She came to pick up her new roommate. Alayna has been living in Mesquite and is getting a divorce after 9 months. She is going to move down with Ann and they will share expenses. Hopefully this will help Ann get back on her feet. Living on your own is hard.

I left work early and came home and made dinner. I made Ann's recipe for baked ziti. It was really good. We had dinner and then Alayna went to say goodbye to some friends. Ann's friend Erica brought over her new baby. He is 2 1/2 months old and had tons of dark hair. He was really cute. It is hard to believe that these girls that she hung out with are now young moms.

Erica was commenting that during Spring break they were taking the baby to meet grandparents. His great grandparents. I said yep, that's what you have to do. Ann asked if that was a hint. I said no, I had flight benefits. I'll come see mine a lot when I get them! She just laughed.

No comments: