Nathan came into our bedroom Wednesday night and said that he wanted to ask a girl to Prom. He has been on several dates, but they have either been set ups from his friends or the girl has asked him. This is the first one that has been his initiative. He wanted to know if we would help him pay for it since he hasn't found a job yet.
Yesterday morning I asked him if he had a date or not. He said he didn't know. He hadn't asked her yet. I told him he had to give her some notice. A week isn't much time. You can't ask a girl to a formal on short notice. Especially if she doesn't have a dress. A lot is based on the dress. The guys tux and her corsage are based on it. You can't do that at. He last minute. He texted me later in the morning and told me she said yes, and no she didn't have a dress!
We were talking this morning and he is going to double with is friend Landon. Landon's dad is a photographer and so he is going to take their pictures for them. That will save a bit of money. I can't believe how much they charge.
This morning I got him up and we went to get him fitted for his tux. He chose this really nice striped one. We will have to call them with the color for his shirt, tie and vest when we find out.
The coat looked really good on him. It is a bit slimmer cut. I wish I was going to be home. It stinks that I have to work that night. Thank goodness for pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment