To celetbrate Valentines, we didn't do anything big. I actually had nothing planned for a change. Chris told me that he just wanted to spend the day with me. Ahhh...
We got up and went to breakfast with the boys. Came home and we all pitched in to get the house presentable. Then we took the boys over to Barnes and Noble and we all got new books. We walked around the mall, and ended up at WalMart. Both of the boys got new church pants, Nathan got new church shoes, and I got new sandals (before they sell out!).
We came home and relaxed. Chris did his workout, while I knitted.
We went out to dinner. We planned to go to Texas Roadhouse, but at 5:00 they were packed with lines waiting out the door. We went to the other side of town and tried a BBQ place, but the were closed. We decided just to go to the grocery store and buy some steaks and do them at home. We passed the Holiday Inn and at the same time said "Why don't we try there"?
It was really good. They had Valentine specials going on. Chris had a New York Steak and I had a sirloin and shrimp. It came with a salad and soup bar. It was a really nice meal. We may go there for our anniversary too.
No comments:
Post a Comment