It is that time of year again. The boys are registering for next year's school schedule. I know I sound like a broken record, but I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up all of a sudden.
CJ will be going to 7th grade. He will have Language Arts, Math, Science, PE, CTE, and Art/Music appreciation. He has decided he really doesn't like band much.
Nathan has quite a few electives this year since he will be going over to the middle school for 8th grade. He has Language Arts, Pre-Algebra, History, Drawing, Film, Life Skills and a full year of 1st year French. (He chose French on his own. Maybe I can help him with homework and bone up on my college French. I'm sure he will be a lot better than I was!)
Delta now has non stop flights to Paris, and it is an inexpensive trip as trips go. I have always wanted to go back. Chris has no desire. I told Nathan maybe we would go in a year or two if he does well with his French. Who knows....
1 comment:
Ha, sounds like fun... I was always horrible at french.
Post a Comment