BOM banner

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Klondike Preperation and Gas Leak Scare

Today was one of those days that a couple hours after getting up, I wished I could start over. Nathan and I were in the living room this morning when my phone turned on. I get buckets of emails when it does. Nathan was going to get it for me and I told him it was just email and not to worry about it. Was was running a little late, and went to get my phone before I left and couldn't find it anywhere. I turned the kitchen and living room upside down. I finally just went to work. Chris found it for me. It was on Nathan's bed. He used it for some reason and didn't put it back. ARRRG!

About 10:30 we had to evacuate at work. They came over the intercom and said they thought that they had a gas leak. All of SkyWest took a really early lunch. A little more excitment for the day. Everything ended up fine.
It is starting to look like a winter store in the living room. Both of the boys are getting ready for Klondike again this weekend. Camping in the snow and cold. CJ isn't real excited. He is like me, he hates the cold. Nathan is okay with it. This is his 3rd year. They will be going up to Cedar Mountain.

As soon as I got home from work tonight I took CJ shopping. We had to get him some boots, and gloves. I also bought both boys some ski/cold weather socks, and hand/feet warmers. I hope they don't freeze this weekend. It rained this evening. I hope they are not in bad weather.

No comments: