Okay, yes I know I am several months behind on blogging, but when you make Christmas it takes time. I was surprised when I looked at the date of my last post. I had no idea that it was in October. I really thought it was right before Thanksgiving.
I promise that the next couple of days I will do my best to catch up. I figure that I have over 20 posts though, so it is not going to be a one night thing. Just keep scrolling down to see the new stuff until the date is at the end of the year.
I have several New Year's Resolutions. The most obvious one is that I decided that I was going to start this year's Christmas presents in January. I all ready know what I am doing for my daughter and all of the nieces. I think I know what I am doing for the nephews. The adults I will work on later. I love making Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment