BOM banner

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Quilt Shops

Mom and I came down off the mountain and headed to the first quilt shop.  We stopped in at Elaine's Quilt Block in Cottonwood Heights.  It was a cool shop.  They had a room that they had all Civil War patterns and quilts. 

I did buy a pattern there.  It was for a Halloween quilt, which in all reality I will probably never make.  I liked the pattern though and could see it done in other fabrics.  Here is a picture of it.
                                  
We then meandered around until we found Quilts Etc.  It was on two sides of the street.  I could have honestly spent a whole day in there and not been unhappy.  Unfortunately we were running out of time.  I was looking for a pattern for my quilt teacher and we had to go to Toole, that was about a 45 minute drive.  We found it though. 

No comments: