BOM banner

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tamara's Wedding

By the time we got back from Toole it was time to go back to the hotel and get ready for the wedding.

The real reason I came to Salt Lake, other than running away, was to come to a wedding.  Tamara Jensen was getting married.  I worked with her for almost 5 years at JB's resturant.  We got really close.  When she called and told me she was engaged I told her I would come up for the wedding.

I changed and left.  I had googled the directions and it was supposed to be a 20 minute drive.  It was a good thing I left early.  I got me lost twice.  I think because it seemed to be in a newer area.  I finally got there.  Just in time. 

Tamara made a beautiful bride and she was glowing.  I am so happy for her.



No comments: