I think this week we have had more snow here, than I have ever seen here. Monday, it started snowing about 8:00 and went all day and into the evening. I felt like I was watching a screen saver out my window at work. It just kept coming down. It wasn't cold enough for it to stick though. It melted as soon as it hit.
Today it started snowing about 4:00. It has come down all evening. When we came home from the concert Chris and I both went out to take pictures. It was so cool seeing it come down under the street lights. I tried to take a picture of it, but it really didn't turn out like I wanted it too. Nathan came out with us and started playing in it. He built a small snowman in one of my planters.

It is so strange to see it on the streets and the cactus. I got a couple of pictures, but really want to play with my camera tomorrow in the daylight. Actually, what I really want is to take a photography class so I will know how to take pictures like what I visualize in my head.


I know that this last one isn't very clear, but I think it turned out kind of cool anyway.
1 comment:
So fun!
Post a Comment