This month has just flown by. Working full time, working part time, taking care of the family, garden and projects it seems that there are just not enough hours in the day.
My hard drive crashed a couple of weeks ago. Another reason for not posting. Thankfully I subscribe to an online backup service. It had just finished backing up about 10 minutes before. It saved my bacon. I have almost everything back but my scrapbook program. My sons broke my disk, and I am still in the process of trying to get a replacement. I had my genealogy backed up, but not a current copy. I am going to have to get a copy from mom. I gave her a backup in Jan. The one I have at home is 2 years old!
I finally finished the strawberry boxes last week and have them planted. The strawberries are loving it. They are doing really well. In the top row I have Everbearing and the middle row are Berries Galore. As you can see, we didn't plant the bottom row. I ran out of soil, and thought I would put in more next year, depending on what does well this year.
Last year at work I took a picture of a humming bird on her nest. She was right outside our breakroom. She is back again this year. I actually got pictures of her eggs the other day. Sooo cool. I would like to get one of the babies when they hatch too.
2 comments:
That picture of the eggs you have is really really pretty Mom! You're getting better with those. :)
That is a really great shot of the nest!
-KRISTEN
Post a Comment