We left and got to the stadium about 6:00 and almost all of the seats were gone. We were at the far end of the football field away from the class. They lined up at are end though and we got one of Ann. I was glad that we had decided to take pictures before hand. What a beautiful daughter we have!!


One of the ladies at work was selling candy lei's for graduation. I had one made for her, but with the temp over 100 she decided to leave it home so it didn't melt. I thought it turned out kind of cool.
Proud parents, after the ceremony.
Ann, and her boyfriend, Trevor after the ceremony.
Ann remember that this is the beginning of the rest of your life. Enjoy it, plan and make goals, and have a good time. We love you. Remember that you can do anything that you set your mind to.
No comments:
Post a Comment