I know I have been a terrible blogger lately. I just have been really busy at work, and have been trying to finish some projects, garden and just keep up with housework. (That isn't going as well as I would like) I feel the need to mention my eternal lament of "There are not enough hours in the day!) I finally finished the knitted sweater and skirt set that I was doing for my knitting order, (See other blog), and now and working on #2 boy sweater out of 3.
We left on family vacation today. We came down to Phoenix to see Ann graduate from high school. We left this morning at 4am. Old habits die hard. We got so used to leaving early when we had small children, that we still prefer it. We sleep most of the way and Chris avoids most of the traffic. We got to mom's house about 11:00. We ate lunch, relaxed and then went to see Ann at my brother Thomas' house. We brought her back to Grandma's and just hung out the rest of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment