BOM banner

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Tradtions

It was a little strange having Conference and Easter on the same day. It was kind of nice though. When the kids were little I started making orange rolls for Easter morning. They are soooo good. I put them in the oven and they came out right before Conference started.
We always have orange rolls, Easter eggs and of course chocolate from the Easter Bunny. What a breakfast! As you can see our eggs didn't get colored this year. I was running all day yesterday. We had the Banker's run, I went grocery shopping and then I did jam and mangos last night. The boys decided they didn't want to do them either.
This is our community Easter Basket.
I thought Conference was so great. I love being able to hear the apostles and our Prophet speak. I can always feel of their love and an abundance of spirit. I feel so grateful that I have the opportunity to sit at the foot of the Prophet,so to speak, in the modern day and hear the words that Our Heavenly Father would like him to say. I am so grateful to be a member of this church and know that there is still a Prophet on the earth to lead us and guide us. What a blessing!!
I also am so grateful this day for the gift of the Atonement. I am so grateful to my Savior and his sacrifice so that I have the opportunity to repent and return to my Father in Heaven. I am grateful that he made it possible to live with our families again. One day I know that I will see the twins again. They LIVE, just as our Savior does!


No comments: