This has been an interesting weekend. Chris and the boys went to the annual Father's and Sons outing Friday night. I came home and ate dinner and then took myself to the movie. I went and saw "Letter's to Juliette". It was totally a chick flick. The kind that you go to with your girlfriends or family. I couldn't get any of my friends to go with me, and my family are down south. Times like this I really wish I lived closer to all of them. It was one of the better ones that I have been to. I really enjoyed it. Came home and played on the computer for a while and then went to bed.
Got up yesterday morning when my alarm went off. I was on the way to the restroom, and half asleep and hit my toes on the bed frame. It really hurt. I thought that I had just stubbed it really bad. The later into the morning it got the more it hurt. By noon I could hardly walk. I was 95% sure that I had broken one of my toes. Chris told me to go in and get in checked. I knew that they couldn't do anything about it if I had, but I went anyway. Sure enough, I broke it. It is the one next to the pinki on the left foot. They just buddy taped it. Basically using the toes on either side of it for the splint and to stabilize it. Thankfully I didn't have to work at Cracker Barrel this weekend! I was supposed to go grocery shopping, but instead kept my foot elevated the rest of the evening. It really puts a crimp in my to do list!
I finally got my Mother's Day picture taken. I told the boys as soon as we walked out the door from church that they couldn't change until we had one taken. It always amazes me how much they can change in one year.
2009

2010
No comments:
Post a Comment