BOM banner
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Getting Home
Trying to get home yesterday was very frustrating. I had gotten up at 3:00 to get to the airport by 4:00am. My flight out of Phoenix was at 6am. I had no problem getting through to Salt Lake. I missed the first flight out of Salt Lake just because of when my flight got in. I also missed the next two. I sat in the airport most of the day. Finally the CS agent told us that St. George airport had run out of fuel and they were using the flights to send more down. That is why I wasn't making it. They were only loading the flights halfway. It looked really close for the last flight of the day, but the Cedar flight looked pretty good. I called Chris and explained the situation. He said that he would come get me. I rebooked for Cedar and luckily got on. The one for Cedar and the one for St. George leave almost at the same time, so you have to make a decision which one you are going to try for. I got into Cedar at 9:30. When I saw my 3 handsome guys I just kissed them. I missed them this week. We drove by Burger King to get me something to eat and then drove home. All of us went straight to bed. It had been a trying day for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment