I was horrible this week. I took my camera and had full intentions on taking lots of pictures and didn't take one.
I flew into Phoenix on Sunday afternoon and mom picked me up at the airport. I took a nap and then we went to church. Mom taught the RS lesson. That was cool!
Ann came over after church and we visited for a while and then went over to Kelli's. We hung out and visited with Kassandra and Lilly.
Monday, the operative word was shopping. I scored big at the stores. It is nice to have a different choice than what is at home.
Tuesday we went to the grocery store and decided to make dinner for Kelli's birthday. We also went to a large antique store that had booths from different people. I was kind of looking for something for Kelli's birthday. I scored and found a metal pin that was 5 penquins in a line. It was extremely reasonalbe in price too. Score again! That evening we had a family dinner. Ann wasn't feeling well so she didn't come, but Thomas did. Jer and Hayden were in California for their week at the beach. Tom has to work this week and is leaving Fri to join them. It was good to see him. He, Kelli and I sat and talked about phones and apps. What a riot.
Wednesday mom and I met Ann by her house and we went shopping again. We went over to Steinmart where she works. I used her discount and picked up a skirt, two tops and a bracelet for church. We had lunch at Olive Garden. Soup and Salad baby! The best lunch and then we took Ann back to her car. She had to go to work.
Thursday Kelli took the kids to day care, but she took the day off. She had some errands that she had to get done. We went down to the social security department and the DMV. We ate lunch at her house and hung out for the afternoon.
Friday we got up early and picked Kelli up. We went out to go to the swap meet but they were closed. I really wanted to find a cute purse. Mom and Kelli both got theirs at the swap meet. Instead we went to Walmart and Kelli went school shopping for the kids and picked up a few groceries. We were going to go to Sizzler for lunch, but couldn't find one open. We finally settled on Souper Salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment