Today is our anniversary. 25 years! Tonight we went to celebrate at Katherine's in Mesquite, NV. It is our favorite resturant. The food is amazing. (Okay folks, sometimes it is all about the food. Both of us have become a bit foodies)
We always begin with our favorite French Onion soup. I turned Chris onto this right after we were married and it has been one of our favorites. I even make it at home for the kids sometimes.
Next is the salad course. I have always like spinach salad. Chris only likes canned spinach (nasty). A couple of years ago I talked him into trying this. I knew he would like it. They do a tableside presentation. Bacon, egg, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, garlic and brandy. They flame it off, pour it on the salad and wilt the spinach. It is devine. Chris loved it. Now it is a tradition.Our main courses. I had seafood. Halibut with shrimp on the side.
Chris had a filet with onion strings.
Somehow Chris always has room for raspberry cheesecake.
Us after 25 years. A little older, a little grayer, but still in love.






No comments:
Post a Comment