BOM banner

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Today was Mother's Day.  The guys took me out to dinner last night.  We went to a new resturant in town called Capaletti's.  The food was really good.  We all had different pasta dishes.  Chris and CJ had lasagna, Nathan had alfredo and I had chicken pasta, with walnuts and gorgonzola cheese.  Really good.  When we were done eating they asked if we wanted dessert.  Chris and CJ said yes.  Nathan and I were stuffed.  They had bread pudding and so they each ordered one.  CJ talked Nathan into trying it because he said it was amazing.  Nathan wasn't going to, but finally gave in.  He ate half of what CJ had.  He said he couldn't stop.  Chris said it was one of the best that he had eaten.
 This morning I woke up to breakfast in bed from CJ.  love when your kids get older.  Not only is it edible, it is enjoyable!  Thanks son.
Chris and the boys got me new sets of knitting needles, crochet needles and organizers.  I can always use those.  I was excited.

No comments: