BOM banner

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baby Robin

Had an interesting experience today.  Tina, my boss, came out of her office this morning and mentioned that there was a baby robin that was tapping the window to get in.  I grabbed my phone and had to get a picture of him.  He kept tapping and tapping and flapping his wings.  He knew he could get in if he kept at it.
Somtimes I wonder if I am that way.  That I keep pecking and pecking to go one direction, when that is not the way my Father in Heaven wants me to go.  I ignore the small signals like the glass in the way, because I can see the end result. 
After a few minutes of watching him he puffed out his feathers a little and acted like he was put out.  Do I act that way sometimes when things are not how I think they should be?  This small incident reminded me that I need to be aware of Father's plan and not be so hard headed to do it my way.  He always knows what is best.

No comments: