BOM banner

Monday, August 27, 2012

Work Med

Went over to Instacare on my lunch hour.  I can't keep the brace they gave me up on my leg.  I take a few steps and it starts falling down.  It isn't going to do me any good down there. 

They only had the one type of brace and since it is worker's comp they sent me over to work med.  I was a little irritated.  I ended up having to go through the whole process again.  X-ray, exam, doctor.  I turned out it was a good thing though.  Instacare wasn't supposed to refer me to the ortho.  They don't have the authority to do that.  Only work med does.  I had them refer me back to Dr. Jevsevar who did my surgery.  I just have to wait for them to call me and find out when my appointment is. 

They also gave me a better brace that at least is staying up now.  You should see me trying to get in an out of the car with a stiff leg.  It is hilarious.

No comments: