BOM banner

Monday, September 3, 2012

Family Picture Wall

I play around once in a while on Pinterest.  I really like the decorating ideas.  I saw this one a couple of months ago and decided I was going to do my version of it.  I realized I wanted to do mine of our family pictures with the kids growing up. 

I found the wall art first at TJ Max.  It was only $20.  The branches are brown and then the leaves are all silver like my frames. 

Chris and I went to the vinyl store in the mall and I had them help me design what I wanted to do with my space.  I wanted to put it in a smaller area and use more frames and words.  It has taken me a while to gather all of the frames.  Walmart kept running out. 

I finally got it finished today.  I love it!

No comments: