I was looking for a beach towel that I couldn't find Sunday night and went into Ann's closet. She had some clothes in there that she didn't take with her to Phoenix. I got to looking at some of them. Especially one of her pairs of capri's. They were off white with orange stitching. They looked like they would fit. I tried them on and they did! I couldn't believe it.
I sent her a text and asked if if she remembered them. "They fit, and they are mine!" I wore them to work today.
Realistically, they probably fit because they are low riders. I think if they came up a little higher I wouldn't quite fit into them yet. I had to chinch my belt up pretty tight though. They kept sliding down lower than I was comfortable with. I won't wear them again. I did go back shopping in her closet. She has quite a few tops that I am going to wear until I can get some new clothes for myself. It feels great to say that I can wear her clothes instead of the other way around.
Chris and I were talking about the garden tonight. He suggested that we move it closer to the house next year, under the big trees. It would still get light, but not the full sun like it is now. I think that is a good idea. We originally put it there because that is where Hansen's had their garden and the sprinklers were there. Since we are watering by hand anyway, that is not much of a factor now. I have to say... I'm not really looking forward to moving them!
1 comment:
You all need to change out of your winter jackets. In this 106 degree temperature you look a little warm. Maybe there is a jacket in Ann's closet that will fit you.
Post a Comment