BOM banner

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thoughts of Mitchell and Michael

A couple in our ward had a baby boy last week. He was born with half a heart. He passed away Sunday and I went to the funeral today. Funerals are hard, but when they are for children they are even harder. It brings back so many memories of the twins.

I am grateful for my knowledge of the plan of salvation and my testimony that I will see them again, and that we will be able to raise them. Chris and I know that they did what they needed. They came to earth and got a body. I know that they are on the other side doing our Heavenly Father's work. I know that they are where they are supposed to be.

On days like this though... I wish that they were here. I miss them so much sometimes. If they had lived they would be coming home from their missions this month. I often wonder what Ann would have been like with two older brothers, and how our family would have been different. What direction our lives would have taken. I know some of our life choices would have been different. Not in a negative way, just different.

Chris says he thinks that they have been on a permanent mission. I often wonder if they are working with my dad??? I wouldn't be surprised.

Watch over us boys until we can be together again. I love you and miss you. Mom

1 comment:

Jerlyn said...

What a sweet testimony!