To start off with he ordered egg rolls as an appetizer. He was ordering 3, which was 2 apiece. I said that I wanted to try the lettuce wraps since they were one of the things that they were known for. They were huge. They could have fed all of us. CJ and I split an egg roll and then he got one of the lettuce wraps. They were amazing like everyone said. That is a definate must try when you go there. Even Chris liked them.
They brought us all chopsticks and Ann was giving the boys refresher courses on how to use them.
Chris said he was going to opt for his fork. He wanted to get the food to his mouth!
The light was nice for atmosphere, but lousy for picture taking. All 5 of us were playing with our phones trying to get the white balance right so the pictures turned out decent.
For dinner Chris got the Mongolian Beef, I got the Spicy Chicken (another resturant favorite), Ann got the Peanut/Cashew Chicken, and CJ got Broccoli Beef. All of them were fantastic! We were trying each others. Chris got his really spicy and it definately cleared out his sinuses. He was just sorry it didn't have more meat. LOL I told him that was not the point of Chinese. I have never heard CJ moan in pleasure over a meal like that one. He kept saying how good it was. We were all laughing. Nathan wasn't very hungry, and only wanted a bowl of Egg Drop soup. That is what he ordered. It wasn't quite what he expected. It was a BOWL of soup. There was enough there for the whole family. He ate as much as he could, and I had a small cup. We left about half of it.
Rave reviews for PF Changs from all of us. We would definately do this resturant again.
No comments:
Post a Comment