After breakfast Chris needed sunglasses. He had lost his a couple of days ago. Nathan didn't bring any and Ann found a cute pair for her. CJ said he was fine. We had to take a picture of all of us stylin...
We had planned on walking back down the strip and just be tourist. This is in front of theMGM.
After four takes we finally got a picture of us together with my eyes open. It was really bright outside.
Chris and Ann had to pose in front with the red...
The next stop was the Coke a Cola store. They have remodled it since we were in there last and got rid of the big white polar bear. We wanted to have our picture taken. Oh well. Hit the t-shirt and hat shops. CJ had only brought one shirt, so we wanted to get him another one. Chris always gets a hat when we go anywhere. He was looking at a Las Vegas one and then found one that said "No Pain, No Gain". We all outvoted him and told him that was the perfect one for him.Went to the other side of the street and went past Ceasar's Palace. There was this little shrine in front. I thought it was kind of pretty.
Here is a statue of Ceasar in front. (I realized after I got home that I had a large smudge on my camera lens. Blast!)
This fountain was inbetween Ceasar's Place and the Mirage. Really pretty.

Here is a statue of Ceasar in front. (I realized after I got home that I had a large smudge on my camera lens. Blast!)
This fountain was inbetween Ceasar's Place and the Mirage. Really pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment