BOM banner

Saturday, August 20, 2011

BYU

We promised CJ on the way up last night that we would go to BYU this morning. Chris wanted to get shirts for game day. We parked in the law building lot across from the Wilkinson Center. We walked up through the building. I was amazed at all the changes. It seems like yesterday, but it has been 25 years. I showed the boys where I worked and then we hit the bookstore. CJ was in logo heaven! He finally decided he wanted a pair of shorts instead of a new shirt. He has a shirt at home. They also had all kinds of cool baseball caps, and so we each got a hat too. It will be good for the hike.

Chris was saying that he might try and get tickets for a game and bring the boys up so they can have the full experience. I think that would be a great thing to do.

No comments: