Chris has been working crazy hours so far this weekend trying to fix a computer problem at the bank. He got away about 11:00 so that we could go to the fair for a couple of hours. We began in the art building to see how Nathan and I did on our entries. Then I went over to the home arts while the guys sat down and waited. They don't care to view them for some reason!
Next it was over to Chris' favorite part, the commercial building. That is where all the vendor's are. For some reason the guys really like this. By this time Chris and the boys were starving. We headed over to the food court. Chris got a little distracted by the bubble machine. I love the joy on his face!
Right before we went into the food court the National Guard was set up. They had a ball gun and game. 4 free shots. Nathan knocked down 3 out of the 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment