BOM banner

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Birthday

As I said before we had to run payroll today. I had the salad from yesterday that I didn't eat because the girls took me to lunch. I skipped my lunch break so I could leave an hour early. Cheryl was so sweet, she came back from lunch with two lemon sour cream pies for everyone in payroll and benefits to share. How nice!

Came home early and sat around until about 5:00. CJ was out with friends and we were waiting for him to come home. All of us went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. "You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the girl". Steak and ribs for dinner. I only ate about half of it though, I was so full. I'll eat it tomorrow for lunch.

Came home and the guys gave me my present. Chris bought me the 300mm zoom lens that I have been saving for. Yipee!! It was almost dark when I got it. I did take it out on the back porch and focused onto a house at the top of Foremaster Ridge. That is about 2 miles from here. It looked like it was only a block away. Awesome! I can't wait to play with it in the daylight. Thanks so much honey. I love you guys!!

Chris bought me my lemon sour cream pie, but we all forgot about it until right before bed. I guess I will have some for breakfast!

No comments: