BOM banner

Monday, October 10, 2011

My Pre-Birthday

Today has ended up being kind of a pre-birthday. Went into work today and the girls decided to take me out for lunch today. We are running payroll tomorrow and no one does anything on biweekly payroll, but payroll. LOL

We went over to Outback for lunch. The food was really good. They brought out a raspberry butter for the brown bread and it was yummy. First time I have had a fruit butter like that.

While we were eating Ann called. I called her to tell her I had mailed her birthday gift. I finally got it from the jewelers. I told her we were out for my birthday lunch. She panicked for a minute. She said it isn't your birthday, I know I didn't forget. I laughed and explained why we were a day early. She was really releaved.

Chris and I were supposed to go to a High Priest party tonight, but he changed his mind. I decided that I was going to bag knitting. I had told them that I wasn't going to be there because of the party. Carole came over before and brought me a birthday cake. One of my favorites. Marble spice with a lemon sauce. Yummy. The boys asked why we were eating my birthday cake a day early. I told them that it is the one Carole brought. I didn't want a cake from them I wanted my lemon sour cream pie from Croshaws. They laughed and dug into the cake!

No comments: