BOM banner

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rugby Practice

I went out this evening after dinner to shoot some pictures with my new lens. I was on my way to the temple and it dawned on me that CJ was still at practice. Great practice for the lens.

I took pictures and he didn't act like he knew I was doing it. Afterwards, he said he knew I was there. I am excited with how much better my sport pictures are going to be.

This is CJ and they were doing throwing drills
Here he was getting ready to do running/passing drills.
I was really glad that I went and watched him at practice. He really looks like he is enjoying it this time. He isn't standing around acting like he is playing this time. He had his hands on the ball a lot in the hour that I was there. He is putting some effort into it. He even talked to the coach afterward to get some pointers. Yea CJ!

No comments: