One of the advantages of driving down with the boys is that Nathan can help me drive. I wanted him to have some more freeway experience. He drove to the outskirts of Vegas. He drove the gorge for the first time. He seemed not to be nervous, or he hides it well?
I drove through Vegas traffic. It was the beginning of rush hour and the off/on ramp from Utah to Phoenix is really tight. As you come off you immediately have to change lanes because within half a block it becomes a dedicated lane for downtown. I had a guy that didn't want to let me over and we almost had an acccident. Nathan was a little paler after that section. As soon as we got out of Vegas I pulled over and he drove down to Wikenburg. Then it was my turn again.
Dropped the boys off at moms and drove to Walmart by Ann. I stopped and got the yarn for the afghans that I am making for the boys. I thought this would be a good chance to work on them without them around and with some down time.
We sat and talked for most of the evening. She is hurting so bad we were not doing anything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment