BOM banner

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving Dinner was a bit of a delima this year.  Mom's place isn't big enough, Jer and Ann were too sick and Kelli didn't want to spend her one day off cooking, and I was visiting.  We decided to go out to dinner. 

After much debate about long lines we finally ended up at Golden Corral.  We were all able to sit together and visit, everyone got full, could eat what the wanted and there were no dishes!

This is my only half way decent picture.  (Note to self:  use cell camera inside resturants and not good one!)  We talked and laughed and had a good time.  Went back over to Kelli's and visited for a while.  Great relaxing day. 

About 5:00 I took Ann over to Trevor's Aunts house.  They were having the family meal over there.  I helped prepare food, set the table and visited with his family.  Ann visited with Trevor and cousins.  We were there for several hours until she needed to lay down again.  It was a great day with family.

No comments: