We got our siding fixed today from the yellow jacket nest. You know, in life it is so easy to see things that need your attention and put them off. Life is often about priorities. One of those was called to our attention with this siding fix. When we moved in we knew that the shingles on the house really didn't look very good. They were dark, weathered and had mold on them. It was on the list of improvements. 
The handyman that replaced the small section said that they hadn't been stained. That was why they looked so bad.
The difference is night and day. I think we have moved it toward the top of the list. We hope to do it with our tax check this year. If we have someone come in and replace them Chris and I can get up there and get them stained.
The handyman that replaced the small section said that they hadn't been stained. That was why they looked so bad.
The difference is night and day. I think we have moved it toward the top of the list. We hope to do it with our tax check this year. If we have someone come in and replace them Chris and I can get up there and get them stained.
No comments:
Post a Comment