Ann came yelling in my room this morning. She didn't hear her alarm and we were running late. We didn't have time for shower's. We just threw on our clothes and we were out the door. We were the first ones there for surgery. It was a ghost town.
The doctor said that they got in there and got the remainders of the cyst. He didn't see anymore in there. Everything went well.
I went back while she was in recovery. Got her to eat a little and then went back to her place. She relized that she had left her house key this morning and she didn't have a way in. Nama was at work and Trevor was working on his truck. He had it pulled apart and couldn't go anywhere for a while.
Thus started the adventure! He and I talked on the phone and he talked me to his place, then I stopped and picked up Ann's medications, hit Panda Express because I was starving by this time, and back to Ann's. A little over an hour, while she slept on the porch waiting for me.
I got her in bed and dosed with pain pills. I spent the rest of the afternoon watching Nama's recorded quilting shows, and crocheting. Good info.
No comments:
Post a Comment