I got off work a little early today and came home and told the boys to get their shoes on. They asked where we were going and I told them that it was a surprise. First we went to Burger King and got a couple of Whopper Jr's for dinner. They could have eaten more but I figured I would spend most of it later :>.
We went to Payless shoes. Both of the boys have been complaining that their shoes are too small. Nathan could hardly get his church shoes on. He got new ones in Feb. Can you say "growth spurt"? CJ needed tennis shoes. It took CJ a little while to make a decision. There were two pair that he liked. I was trying to hurry them along so that we were not late for the main event.
We drove over to the theater and they were excited. We went to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. We hadn't seen it yet. Chris said he would wait for the DVD.
We really enjoyed it. We all jumped out of our seats when the hand came up out of the water, and we knew it was coming. Then we laughed because we jumped. We can't wait for the rest of it.
We really enjoyed it. We all jumped out of our seats when the hand came up out of the water, and we knew it was coming. Then we laughed because we jumped. We can't wait for the rest of it. I had planned to buy a small bag of popcorn for the boys, but forgot that Nathan were can't eat it with his braces. He was really sad about it. I promised them icecream afterwards. There is an frozen yogurt shop next to the theater. They were good with that. It was nice to get out with them without Chris. I don't get to do that as often as I would like.
No comments:
Post a Comment