Paul and Vicki both worked half a day and then drove over from Safford. It is about 2 1/2 hours. They brought Ann with them and arrived about 4:00. We sat and visited and knitted until Dennis and Kristen got here. Vicki has recently picked up knitting and is working on skirts for her grand daughters.
Normally we order pizza when we are all together. There was a big debate what to get on them this time. We finally decided on Mexican. We went to Plaza de Azteca. Great restaurant. All of us really liked our food. Nathan got a huge burrito and was done before the rest of us were halfway through ours. He said it was really good. I had to laugh.
I am so lucky to have married to a family with great in laws. I love spending time with them. We had a lot of fun just laughing and teasing each other.
After dinner Kristen and I started to talk photography. She offered to take me to the beach for a sunrise photo shoot. Little did she realize how early that is in the summer. She told me she would come and get me at 5am. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment