I went to work today for almost a full day. I had to do the coupons from the payrun that we did yesterday. I left about 4pm. I got gas, and we did a couple of errands and then just kind of waited around until it was time to leave. We left about 8pm for the Vegas airport. We were booked for the red eye to Chicago.
I drove from the house through the Virgin Gorge and then pulled over. Nathan drove to the outskirts of Vegas. He needed the freeway practice. He did a great job.
Thanks goodness I had Google maps on my iPhone. I was trying something new. There is a motel about a mile from the airport that you can park your car at without staying. It is only $4.95 a day verses about $15. The exit came up really fast and I missed it. Nathan navigated us back around and to the motel while I drove. It only cost us a couple of minutes. We parked and their shuttle dropped us off in front of the United door. Very nice.
We didn't have any problem getting on our flight. When I looked this afternoon Ann's flight looked fine. She missed getting on by two people. About 20 people listed at the last minute I guess. We were going to meet in Chicago and then fly to Norfolk together. I relisted her for the 6am flight. She will get into Norfolk about 5:30pm tomorrow. The adventures of non-reving.
No comments:
Post a Comment