CJ chose to go to Olive Garden for dinner. All of us really enjoyed it. I realized tonight that he is starting to get the beginnings of hair on his upper lip. I mentioned it and he blushed like crazy. Nathan started to say something and he got a little upset. I told him that it was only fair, he had teased Nathan when he got his. My boys are growing up!
I asked Nathan to make CJ's cake for him. The directions were on the counter. I got home and mom had pretty much done it all. CJ wanted a pineapple upside down cake this year.
We came home and he opened his presents. He had asked for books to read. I found to new series that I hope he likes. He has been campainging for ages for an iPod. We were not going to get him one, but Chris found a great deal on line the other day. He got that and an iTunes card. He was so excited. He got money from Grandma Murphy and G & G Weidman.
After presents was cake. His cake was a hit. He loved it. I am thinking this may be the new tradition.
No comments:
Post a Comment