I got up this morning and made apple pancakes for breakfast. Trevor only took one the first time. The boys took 3 and Ann took 2. He said that he was really picky about his pancakes. He only liked his moms and an aunt's I think. He ate his first one, came back for a second, ate that and then came back for a third. I guess he liked them!
I took all of the kids to the movie at 11:oo. We went and saw "The Blind Side". Ann had seen it, but no one else had. I had been hearing rave reviews. It was really good. When we came out Trevor said he thought that it was the best movie he had seen all year. Both of the boys liked it. I cried. It was excellent. Great story.
I left about 4pm to take Ann and Trevor back to the airport. She woke up sick, with a sore throat and runny nose. She fell asleep on his lap and we talked the whole way. I dropped them off at the curb because I forgot my quarters. It was dark when I came out, and since I had never used the curbside dropoff, I took the wrong off ramp. I didn't get lost, because I could see all the casino's. It just took me on the loop around, which was an extra hour. I stopped to eat and got home about 9:00.
I told Trevor I hoped he could come back soon. He said he would like that. I told him to come back in the spring when it is a little warmer to do things.
No comments:
Post a Comment